My sweet little sister knows this, and yesterday she showed up at our house with this!
Today we decided to make them, and it was oh so much fun! The kit came with everything that we needed! All we had to suply was one stick of butter, and an egg.
Since my kids like to pretend that they are chefs this was the perfect activity for them!
My daughter got to pour the cookie mix into the bowl, and then my son got to pour in the butter. I added the egg myself because my kids are still just a little young to crack an egg without getting the shell everywhere.
Then we each got a turn to stir. I wish that I would have taken a picture because it was so fun to see their faces light up when it started turning into dough!
Next it was time to roll the dough into little balls. The kids thought that this was a blast, and they were so excited to show me how well they had done with each cookie!
We then inserted a popsicle stick into each cookie, and kind of flattened the dough around them a little bit before it was off to the oven with them.
Once the cookies had compleetly cooled, I frosted them, and placed them on a platter where the kids got to decorate them with sprinkles!
v
The kids were very proud of their work, and they were very excited to share their cookies with the rest of the family! The cookies really were delicious too!My kids and I will most definately be making these cookies again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment