Family Night Lesson- Lets Try To Be Like Jesus

This lesson started out with my son giving the opening prayer.  Then for our opening song we sang Im Trying To Be Like Jesus. It can be found in The Childrens Song Book on page #78.


Next we had our lesson.  Our lessons are always pretty short because if I make them too long, my kids just won't pay attention.  :) 

Our lesson was out of a book called "First Talks"  (sorry I tried to provide a link but I just can't find it online.

It is a book full of ready made Primary talks, but I use them for Family night.  The talk that I chose was called "Jesus' Example" 
 After our little lesson we spent a few minutes talking about what kinds of things we could do to be more like Jesus. 

After that we sang "I'm Trying To  Be Like Jesus" one more time before my daughter said the closing prayer. 

Fianally it was the time that the kids had been waiting for....REFRESHMENTS, and this week we had brownies!  They were delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...