Some Great Ideas For Teaching Your Little Ones At Home

My son gets to start Kindergarten this year, and he is super excited about that His younger sister however is a little sad that she can't go to school too. I would love to put her in preschool, but I'm just not able to do that so I told her that we would have mommy school at home.

Since I am not a teacher, I immediately started researching to get some fun ideas for our little school, and I came across some mommy packets on one of my very favorite blogs, Oopsey Daisy.

Each packet focuses on a letter of the week, a number of the week, a shape of the week, a song of the week, and a theme of the week, and they are jam packed full of games, crafts, snack ideas, songs, book ideas, and so much more!

Alison at Oopsey Daisy put a lot of time in to these, and she was nice enough to share them with her readers!

Today I would like to share where to find these packets because I think that they are just so much fun! Below you will find links where you can learn more abour each packet, and download them for yourself if you want to!

U is for US.A

M is for Monsters


E is for Easter


Z is for Zoo


G is for Green


T is for Thanksgiving


H is for Halloween




L is for Leaves


Those are all of her mommy school packets that I know of, but she also shares some great ideas for O is for Owls, D is for Dogs, A is for Apples, and C is for Cars & Trucks

Well I guess thats just about it for today. Don't forget to head on over to Oopsey Daisy! Even if mommy school isn't your thing, she really has a little bit of everything on her blog! There's sure to be something for just about everybody!


The photos in this post were used with permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...